Stainless Steel Water Strainers
Arctic 2205 Stainless Steel Water Strainers
Designed in Australia, Arctic Steel strainers recognise the importance of providing a strong flow of clean cooling water to marine engines and heat exchangers and at the same time ensuring your valuable engine is being protected with a robust strainer that won’t crack or fail in its design.
- Manufactured from the highest quality 2205 stainless steel, this robust strainer is subject to strict quality control, with the foundry meeting AISI specifications and ISO approvals.
- Better corrosion resistance: 2205 stainless steel provides superior resistance to corrosion. All our strainers undergo an electro polish process, which provides a chromium rich oxide film, giving them a unique shine.
- No welding to corrode – one piece investment cast strainers.
- 5 point secure tie down with silicone sealing gasket.
- 10mm swing down eye bolts to eliminate the risk of losing nuts into the bilge, making access safe, quick and easy.
- Rugged ABS basket provides high strength and rubbery toughness for impact resistance.
- A 316 stainless steel basket is available for finer screening. (not standard)
- Clear poly carbonate lid option.
- Cast anode mounting point allows connection to your anode system, reducing the effects of electrolysis.
- Bottom In Side Out range from 1” to 6”.
- Side In Side Out range includes 1.25", 1.5”, 2", 2.5" 3" and 4". The header tank/strainer is designed for air conditioning and generator units. Suitable for non self priming pumps.
- Strainers available in BSP or NPT thread.
- Designed for superior flow and straining qualities. The inherent swirl action quickly scavenges air from the unit and provides a larger used area on the ABS basket.